11.08.2013

Tales of non existence


I feel on hold, like my life is in a painful pause mode.
Can't get up from bed more than fifteen minutes without wanting to cry out of soreness.

I long to write but it hurts and being on the computer posting this is only possible due to a cloud of pillows created to back my hand.

Allowing the body to rest is a struggle when this mind is fighting with restlessness.


However my aim at this moment is to wish a wonderful weekend to all of you ladies who 'visit' me through this place and who have shown concern  about my well being.
And now i stop the whining!


P.s. Monday i will have my exams back and hopefully a diagnosis 

23 comentários:

  1. Vou fazer figas até doer para que segunda-feira te traga boas notícias. Espero que este seja um percalço bem temporário.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really hope there is some resolution to this :( I'm definitely thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts and love!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. how terrible :-( I hope your test results help out!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ugh, Sara, I hope they can get you better as soon as there are some results… Crossing my fingers for you and sending you love!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So much love to you. :'( <3 I hope you feel better soon. :'( <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I hope you are getting better soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i do feel so much for and with you.
    how hard it is when there is pain. and especially when we do not know why it is there.

    take care,
    love and warmth you way

    ResponderEliminar
  8. My thoughts are with you dear!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I hope you'll manage to get so rest this weekend and that the exams will bring good news on Monday!
    Take care, dear Sara! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Take care Sara, lots of love from rainy Paris :)
    I'm sure the cats are giving you a lot of hugs.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I do hope your arm will heal soon.
    Sending some love your way <3

    ResponderEliminar
  12. it's monday, let's hope you hear something positive from the doctor. in the meantime, enjoy your extra dose of purr-therapy!

    ResponderEliminar
  13. It is Monday here and I hope we have some good news! ♥♥♥♥

    ResponderEliminar