11.13.2013

A little update from Sara's headquarter




 Some of the issues causing the back pain were explained by the doctor,but the numbness affecting my left hand and arm are still a mystery, although the doctors that saw me said several times carpal tunnel syndrome, almost whispering - they don't what to confirm it without i'm seen by an orthopedist.

The cure for all this things at the eyes of  'modern medicine' seem to be medication that inhibits you from having a life due to always being in a hazy mood or getting intra muscular injections in the booty -current torture accepted after three weeks of being constantly falling asleep while taking hardcore muscle relaxants).

I have to wait for the public health system to call me for an appointment at the  orthopedist for i can't afford to go and see a private one.

Never once i got a suggestion that maybe it might be other ways to soothe the pain/get better.

But i'm on a search for it. Acupuncture and osteopathy are my two best chances and i'm determined to getting better.

I will end the boring disease talk now - made this post especially to all the nice ladies that during all this time shown their concern about my health!

 It's time for another shot,how nice for a needle terrified person like myself ahaha.

14 comentários:

  1. :( I hope you find your solution in acupuncture and osteopathy - I truly believe in these methods of curing, too.

    Sending my thoughts and love. Hopefully all goes well with the public health system and you can find solace as soon as possible, dear Sara.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm sorry to hear this, Sara. I really hope the guys from the public health system will call you soon! :-(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Sara, i send you all my love and warmest hug. Hope things get better and better for you. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh Sara! I do hope you feel better soon!
    Will be giving you a big hug (in person) very soon!
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I hope i will be better when you ladies arrive in Porto :)

      Eliminar
  5. Oh Sara, :(
    I hope you find some ways to bring yourself comfort and ease the pain; Thinking of you and sending lots of love.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i'm so sorry to hear that, sara.
    but you have the right mood: be determined to get better! don't give up, try everything.
    i send you love, hugs and purr.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. gosh, you poor thing sara! I hope you find a solution to your pain soon! my bestest wishes of good health go out to you x

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Aww thanks for the update, I'm sorry it wasn't a complete magic cure :(
    I like looking into different ways too, hopefully you'll stumble onto something a little less scary than injections, I shall send you happy thoughts in the meantime!

    ResponderEliminar